Toboggan on rail
Experience a surreal toboggan run!
Throughout the year, rail sledding promises you an extraordinary activity in Alpe d'Huez. Over 1 km, accelerations, jumps, waves, chicanes and flip-flaps punctuate your descent for a full-speed experience in iconic landscapes of the Alps. Two on the sledge, the most intrepid profiles will be able to offer a whole new perspective to their adventure by wearing a virtual reality helmet . While the first passenger takes care of piloting the toboggan, the second is transported into a playful universe where he will find one of the emblematic characters of the resort.
In VR, two levels of sensationsalso allow you to choose the intensity of your experience. Whatever your sensitivity or your desires, you have the assurance of a tailor-made and stunning activity in Alpe d'Huez.
From 03/12/2022 to 16/04/2023.
- Weekend of December 11 and 12, 2022: from 10:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. continuously.
- From December 18, 2023 to February 4, 2023: from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. continuously.
- From April 4 to April 16: only on Wednesdays and weekends from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. non-stop.
Rail tobogganing is accessible from the age of 3.
Children under 1.35m must be accompanied by an adult.
1 descent: €7
5 descents + 1 free: €30
10 descents + 2 free: €57
20 descents + 4 free: €90
* +2€ for the purchase of the rechargeable support if you don't have one.
Virtual reality offer
VR mask for the passenger: €4 / descent (mask worn by the passenger) *
* Virtual reality mask available at the desk directly
Where is the activity located?